Anthea Carson is a very active tournament chess player in Colorado, and is the author of the book “How to Play Chess Like an Animal”.
In this Tactics Time Podcast Tim and Anthea talk about
- Anthea’s book “How to Play Chess Like an Animal”
- Unorthodox and Unusual Openings and how to play against them
- Women in Chess
- Chess Improvement
- Getting Children interested in Chess
- The “Monkey Mind”
- Differences between “Chess Knowledge”, “Chess Ability” and “Chess Performance”
- many other fun, interesting and educational topics on the subject of chess!
TacticsTime.com MP3 podcast interview with Anthea Carson (Right Click to download)
You can follow Anthea: